Retail Sales Associate - Cabazon, CA (Cabazon) Job
Date: Jun 28, 2014
Location: Cabazon, CA, US
Oakley is not where we work – it’s who we are.
Our team is fused together with passion for insanely advanced products and creating an amazing service experience. Our sales associates are not created equal; they are authentic, passionate, and innovative and dedicated to delivering the unexpected.
If this is you, get ready to attack tasks, destroy sales goals, all while having a wicked awesome time!
Join the revolution.
The Sales Associate is the most critical link in ensuring that our customers have a rewarding experience that will keep them coming back time after time. The Sales Associate must demonstrate excellent customer service skills, meet hourly selling and customer capture goals, provide product knowledge to our customers and work as part of a team to meet individual and store objectives.
THE ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS
- Provide outstanding customer service to each customer by providing a friendly environment, which includes greeting and acknowledging every customer, maintaining solid Oakley product knowledge and all other aspects of customer service as deemed necessary.
- Aid customers in locating merchandise or finding the right solutions based on individual needs.
- Achieve high levels of sales performance and results.
- Assist in processing and replenishing merchandise and monitoring floor stock.
- Assist in floor moves, merchandising, display maintenance, and housekeeping of sales floor and stock room.
- Assist in ringing up sales at registers and/or bagging merchandise.
- Ability to learn and operate current company POS systems.
- Any other tasks as assigned by any member of management.
- Experience dealing with the public.
- Ability to read, write, count and communicate with store staff and customers.
- Availability to work a flexible schedule and the hours necessary to open and/or close the store, including nights, weekends and holidays.
- Computer proficiency and cash register experience.
- Ability to be on your feet most of the day or moving on the sales floor or stock room.
- Ability to maneuver merchandise and lift up to 40 lbs.
- Physical activities include engaging in repetitive motions, bending, kneeling, twisting, stretching, squatting, pushing, pulling, lifting, climbing, carrying, walking, reaching and/or using a step stool on a frequent basis.
- All retail associates may use available back room seating when the nature of the work reasonably permits.
STOKED IF YOU HAVE THIS TOO
- Knowledge of Oakley, Inc. and Oakley products.
- Outgoing, enthusiastic and sports-minded individual.
Oakley is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Don't fret if you don't hear from us immediately….
We are always on the lookout for talented people, like you, and its why these positions are always posted. Visit us at our local store if you have any questions, we enjoy getting to know you.
We thank you for being a part of our community, when an opportunity arises we hope to be contacting you.
Nearest Major Market: Riverside
Nearest Secondary Market: Los Angeles
Job Segment: Sales, Bilingual
We noticed that you are already a member of our Talent Community. Please enter your password to continue.
We noticed that you already started to apply for a job in our system. Please enter your password to continue.
Already a Member
You are already a user of this site. Please sign in.
Start Your Application
Create a new account now!
* required field