Retail Stock Associate - Cabazon, CA (Cabazon) Job
Date: May 6, 2015
Location: Cabazon, CA, US
Oakley was built by and for people who redefine standards.
We have ventured where no one else has; the people we serve go higher, move faster, perform better.
Our O-store stock associates play an important role in handling our high quality, high performance Oakley products. You will be an important component in maintaining store organization while also working closely with those on the sales floor.
Are you interested in being a part of creating the eye catching displays within our O-stores?
Join the Revolution.
Provide support in the stockroom on all aspects of backroom operations, to include standards, processing, flow to the floor and customer experience. The Stock Associate must demonstrate excellent customer service skills, provide product knowledge to our customers and work as part of a team to meet individual and store objectives.
THE ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS
- Receive and verify department deliveries.
- Merchandise, price and stock product.
- Work items from back stock on to the sales floor.
- Understands and performs store system functions pertaining to receiving and transferring merchandise.
- Maintains efficient and accurate stockroom and paperwork operations.
- Create a Customer First environment through proper sales floor and backroom presentation standards.
- Ensure customer service standards are upheld when on the sales floor.
- Responsible for assuring all backroom areas are clean and maintained.
- Assist with Associate responsibilities as the workday may require.
- Any other tasks as assigned by any member of management.
- Previous retail sales experience within a specialty environment preferred.
- Availability to work a flexible schedule and the hours necessary to open and/or close the store, including nights, weekends and holidays.
- Strong communication skills (verbal & written), including strong relationship building skills.
- Ability to develop and train staff, build relationships and utilize skills of staff most appropriately.
- Ability to adjust priorities and manage time wisely in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to communicate in a clear concise and understandable manner.
- Ability to be on your feet most of the day or moving on the sales floor or stock room.
- Ability to maneuver merchandise and lift up to 40 lbs.
- Physical activities include engaging in repetitive motions, bending, kneeling, twisting, stretching, squatting, pushing, pulling, stooping, lifting, climbing, carrying, walking, reaching and/or using a step stool on a frequent basis.
- All retail associates may use available back room seating when the nature of the work reasonably permits.
STOKED IF YOU HAVE THIS TOO
- Knowledge of Oakley, Inc. and Oakley products.
- Outgoing, enthusiastic and sports-minded individual.
Oakley is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Don't fret if you don't hear from us immediately….
We are always on the lookout for talented people, like you, and its why these positions are always posted. Visit us at our local store if you have any questions, we enjoy getting to know you.
We thank you for being a part of our community, when an opportunity arises we hope to be contacting you.
Nearest Major Market: Riverside
Nearest Secondary Market: Los Angeles
Job Segment: Bilingual
We noticed that you are already a member of our Talent Community. Please enter your password to continue.
We noticed that you already started to apply for a job in our system. Please enter your password to continue.
Already a Member
You are already a user of this site. Please sign in.
Start Your Application
Create a new account now!
* required field