Global Brand Communications Specialist Job
Date: Jul 7, 2014
Location: Foothill Ranch, CA, US
Want to get your foot in the door in communications at Oakley?
We are looking for a full-time Global Brand Communications Specialist to support Global Brand Communications Team.
Our culture is the desired hybrid of life and work. Here, you don't have to be anyone you aren't. When you walk through our doors, it's you, not you in a suit or pantyhose. It's you as you are, as you want to be, and part of an amazing team, ready to change the world.
IS THIS YOU?
We are looking for you, if you can answer yes to these questions:
- You’re not afraid to voice well thought out and researched opinions?
- You don’t need big brother breathing down your neck to get work done?
- You believe everything can and will be made better?
- Have you been successful in organizing chaos?
- Are you passionate about life and what you do?
- Are you resourceful and capable of finding answers to people's questions?
- Are you ridiculously organized?
- Do you like being a part of the team that is pushing boundaries and making changes?
- Do you enjoy the challenge of supporting multiple functions and projects at the same time?
- Do you dare to defy convention?
The Global Brand Communications Specialist is responsible for coordinating & administrating global brand communications efforts across brand and vertical campaign initiatives. This is a newly created role which will support the Brand Communications Manager in connecting creative, advertising, public relations & digital storytelling practices on the ground level.
THE ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS
- Support brand communication workflows and administration across PR, Media & Digital by developing and coordinating planning documents, timetables and calendars.
Global Coordination & Communication
- Support the Brand Communications Manager with global communications and regional check-points that keep the brand unified, transparent & focused.
- Assist with the management of our creative agency on a day-to-day basis, from briefing through to rollout. Ensure projects are delivered on time & communicated clearly throughout.
Innovation & Integration
- Drive innovation of new tools, processes & practices that simplify and create efficiencies.
· 2+ years media or PR experience with proven track record of success
· 4 year Bachelor’s Degree – Preferred in Marketing or Communication
· Excellent verbal & written communication skills
· Prior experience creating calendars/communications that are visually appealing
· Detail-oriented and ability to maintain a high level of concentration
· Ability to coordinate multiple projects simultaneously
· Ability to follow up and follow through
· Ability to travel
· Prior experience managing multiple projects at once
· Working experience with In Design and Adobe Photoshop
· Working experience with Microsoft Excel
STOKED IF YOU HAVE THIS TOO
- Prior experience working with agency relationships
- Experience with creative, design-focused work or projects
- Project-related experience
- Solid understanding of & passion for Oakley's history, vision, purpose & values
- A high level of energy, creativity, sense of humor & team spirit
Oakley is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Nearest Major Market: Orange County
Nearest Secondary Market: Los Angeles
Job Segment: Graphic Design, Creative
We noticed that you are already a member of our Talent Community. Please enter your password to continue.
We noticed that you already started to apply for a job in our system. Please enter your password to continue.
Already a Member
You are already a user of this site. Please sign in.
Start Your Application
Create a new account now!
* required field