Retail Sales Associate - Ontario, CA(Ontario) Job
Date: Feb 27, 2015
Location: Ontario, CA, US
The Sales Associate is the most critical link in ensuring that our customers have a rewarding experience that will keep them coming back time after time. The Sales Associate must demonstrate excellent customer service skills, meet hourly selling and customer capture goals, provide product knowledge to our customers and work as part of a team to meet individual and store objectives.
THE ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS
- Provide outstanding customer service to each customer by providing a friendly environment, which includes greeting and acknowledging every customer, maintaining solid Oakley product knowledge and all other aspects of customer service as deemed necessary.
- Aid customers in locating merchandise or finding the right solutions based on individual needs.
- Achieve high levels of sales performance and results.
- Assist in processing and replenishing merchandise and monitoring floor stock.
- Assist in floor moves, merchandising, display maintenance, and housekeeping of sales floor and stock room.
- Assist in ringing up sales at registers and/or bagging merchandise.
- Ability to learn and operate current company POS systems.
- Any other tasks as assigned by any member of management.
- Experience dealing with the public.
- Ability to read, write, count and communicate with store staff and customers.
- Availability to work a flexible schedule and the hours necessary to open and/or close the store, including nights, weekends and holidays.
- Computer proficiency and cash register experience.
- Ability to be on your feet most of the day or moving on the sales floor or stock room. Physical activities include bending, kneeling, lifting, climbing, carrying, walking and/or reaching on a frequent basis.
STOKED IF YOU HAVE THIS TOO
- Knowledge of Oakley, Inc. and Oakley products.
- Outgoing, enthusiastic and sports-minded individual.
Oakley is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
Don't fret if you don't hear from us immediately….
We are always on the lookout for talented people, like you, and its why these positions are always posted. Visit us at our local store if you have any questions, we enjoy getting to know you.
We thank you for being a part of our community, when an opportunity arises we hope to be contacting you.
Nearest Major Market: Riverside
Nearest Secondary Market: Los Angeles
Job Segment: Sales, Bilingual
We noticed that you are already a member of our Talent Community. Please enter your password to continue.
We noticed that you already started to apply for a job in our system. Please enter your password to continue.
Already a Member
You are already a user of this site. Please sign in.
Start Your Application
Create a new account now!
* required field