Retail Sales Lead - San Marcos, TX (San Marcos) Job
Date: Oct 3, 2014
Location: San Marcos, TX, US
Oakley is an idea. Ideas have no boundaries. Innovation without boundaries is at the heart of what we do.
Our sales leads inspire our troops to work together and empower individuals to embrace the insanity of the Oakley lifestyle, all while upholding the integrity of the Oakley brand.
Do you possess limitless passion to break the mold? Are you performance obsessed and look beyond reason to lead and motivate a team? Mission accepted?
Join the revolution.
The Sales Lead is a support to the management team who is responsible for demonstrating outstanding customer service and leadership on the selling floor. The Sales Lead will be expected to learn the policies and procedures necessary for opening, closing, and operating the store. Supports and assists the Assistant Manager in achieving all customer service and sales goals as defined by the Store Manager.
THE ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS
- Deliver excellent customer service and demonstrate a high degree of professionalism.
- Achieve high levels of sales performance and results.
- Build team commitment to high standards of service, exceeding customer expectations and leading by example.
- Partner with store management team to support the retail sales team, encouraging a winning-attitude and enabling the team to meet or exceed sales goals and achieve consistently high levels of customer service.
- Accurately monitor inventories and the flow of merchandise.
- Assist the store team in maintaining the store's visual objectives and housekeeping standards by straightening merchandise and assisting in floor and fixture changes.
- Cash register reconciliation and deposit of daily sales.
- Assist with Associate responsibilities as the workday may require.
- Any other tasks as assigned by any member of management.
- 1+ years of retail sales experience within a specialty environment.
- Availability to work a flexible schedule and the hours necessary to open and/or close the store, including nights, weekends and holidays.
- Strong communication skills (verbal & written), including strong relationship building skills.
- Ability to adjust priorities and manage time wisely in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to communicate in a clear concise and understandable manner.
- Ability to be on your feet most of the day or moving on the sales floor or stock room.
- Ability to maneuver merchandise and lift up to 40 lbs.
- Physical activities include engaging in repetitive motions, bending, kneeling, twisting, stretching, squatting, pushing, pulling, lifting, climbing, carrying, walking, reaching and/or using a step stool on a frequent basis.
- All retail associates may use available back room seating when the nature of the work reasonably permits
STOKED IF YOU HAVE THIS TOO
- Knowledge of Oakley, Inc. and Oakley products.
- Outgoing, enthusiastic and sports-minded individual.
Oakley is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Don't fret if you don't hear from us immediately….
We are always on the lookout for talented people, like you, and its why these positions are always posted. Visit us at our local store if you have any questions, we enjoy getting to know you.
We thank you for being a part of our community, when an opportunity arises we hope to be contacting you.
Nearest Major Market: Austin
Job Segment: Sales, Bilingual
We noticed that you are already a member of our Talent Community. Please enter your password to continue.
We noticed that you already started to apply for a job in our system. Please enter your password to continue.
Already a Member
You are already a user of this site. Please sign in.
Start Your Application
Create a new account now!
* required field